pugixml 1.5 release
pugixml-1.5 is out. This is a major release focused on performance improvements that also has some new features and compatibility improvements (read the changelog for details).
Highlights for this release include:
- Implemented efficient moving of nodes within the same document
- Optimized parsing (10-40% faster with clang/GCC, 10% faster with MSVC)
- Optimized node copying (stackless, shares string contents where possible, up to 3x faster overall)
- Optimized node output (stackless, up to 60% faster)
- Optimized XPath evaluation (XPathMark suite is 100x faster; some commonly used queries are 4x faster)
You can download the source package or get the new version from GitHub using the latest tag (http://github.com/zeux/pugixml).